Kingston upon Thames, London
£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
16 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Leader to work within Achieving for Childrens Early Help Service.
- The post holder will be responsible for managing a team of Early Help Workers who hold case's supporting children, young people and families with a range of needs and risks, and to provide operational support across the service geographical areas supporting the Head of Service.
- The main purpose of the role is to lead their team and support the service area towards delivering the highest quality services to children, young people and their families, through a range of management approaches to adhere to AfC's Early Help Delivery Framework and agreed quality standards and operating procedures.
- The role will represent AfC at operational multi agency meetings such as the resilience network meetings and other meetings as appropriate.
- The post holder will provide good quality assurance of assessments, care plans and delivery of our practice model to ensure AfC delivers the best possible outcomes to achieve positive changes, independence, reduced risk factors and feedback from children, young people and families of examples of effective outcomes and successes required within this role.
- The post holder will invest in the team's professional development and have an understanding of the people policies required to achieve the best outcomes for children, young people and their families and our workforce's development. In all roles across AfC the post holders will be expected to develop and support a culture of partnership and innovation, so that services are child focused, flexible and adaptable. The whole organisation should learn from mistakes, share knowledge and challenge existing practice.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly