£70 - £90 per day
4 months ago
Long term perm
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a variety of assignments?
Perhaps you're studying for a TA qualification and looking for paid work to fit around your studies?
Have you SEND qualifications and/or experience?
Remedy Education are looking for Teaching Assistants to work across all Key Stages for class based, 1:1 and SEN assignments, in a wide range of educational settings across South East London.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants with experience in providing a variety of support including;
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Hearing and visual impairment
- Behaviour management
- Physical disabilities
- Supporting interventions
- Lifting and Handling
Apply now if you have
- the knowledge and experience across different Key Stages
- SEND qualifications and/or experience
- two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your support work
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rates paid weekly
- Week to week bookings
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
For more information and to register with us please email an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, .
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all Remedy staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teaching references. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.