£75 - £90 per day
18 days ago
Long term perm
Teaching Assistant - Challenging Behaviour - Lewisham
**LSA / Mainstream Primary School
Are you looking to make a difference within Education and training?
The School - Teaching Assistant - Challenging Behaviour, Lewisham
Remedy Education works with a mainstream school in London and is currently recruiting a teaching assistant who has experience working with challenging behaviour for a school in Lewisham. This school provides a safe learning environment for pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The Candidate - Teaching Assistants - Challenging Behaviour Lewisham
- Experience of working with children with SEN (SEMH)
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
- Experience of Team Teach or similar would be useful
The Role - Teaching Assistants - Challenging Behaviour Lewisham
- The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour (SEMH)
- Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
- Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
- Reporting on individual pupils progress
- encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Remedy Education?
Remedy Education can offer you:
- the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
- flexible registration procedures
- market leading pay rates - paid to scale and beyond
- your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Remedy Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £150.