8 months ago
Teaching Assistant - PMLD
Remedy Education is currently seeking a qualified Teaching assistant who has PMLD and Complex Needs experience. This is for an immediate start and 5 days per week on a temp-perm basis. The students follow a personalized programme following the National Curriculum as appropriate, numeracy and literacy, social skills and group work.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a rewarding job with huge opportunities for training and development and career progression.
You will need:
- Hoisting/manual handling training
- PMLD and Complex Needs experience
- Experience working with KS3 to KS5 children
- A current, enhanced CRB Disclosure
- A calm and approachable manner
- The ability to work as part of a team and also using your own initiative
If you think yourself eligible and wish to apply for this position then please send your CV for the attention of Brad Champion at Remedy Education