£85 - £100 per day
3 months ago
An SEN Primary school based in the borough of Greenwich are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their dedicated SEN team in the Autism Resource Provision.
- The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidates
- You will be supporting children with Special Educational Needs (Autism, Emotional Behaviour Difficulties, Speech & Language Difficulties and Learning Difficulties) in small groups and on a one to one basis within the Autism Resource Provision.
- The role will be to start as soon as possible and continue for the rest of the Academic year. You will then be given the opportunity to apply for a permanent contact with the School.
- The head teacher is highly effective and is relentless in her drive for continued improvement.
- The School is two form entry
- The Senior Leadership team are welcoming and approachable
- Will have UK classroom experience
- Ideally have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs (Autism, Emotional Behaviour Difficulties, Learning Difficulties)
- The School likes to employ candidates who are nurturing, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning.
- PECS, MAKATON, TEAACH or TEAM TEACH would be an advantage.
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the update service
Apply online today or alternatively you can contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
It is Remedy Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, transgender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Here at Remedy Education we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.