£70 - £80 per day
21 days ago
SEN TA | South East London | ASAP Start
Are you available for a new long term teaching assistant role in a primary school to start ASAP?
We are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a lovely primary school South East London. This role is to start ASAP for a long term contract that will last until July 2021.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be working with SEN children on a 1:1 and small group basis. The role would suit someone experienced with Special Educational Needs with primary school aged children.
Here are some of the benefits of working at this school:
- Chance to work both 1:1 and in small groups with a diverse range of children
- Working under an inspirational SENCO with a passion for working with high needs children
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Conducting group activities and plan mentor sessions
- Joining a well-established and supportive team of teachers
What are the school looking for?
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant experience in a primary school
- Strong behaviour management
- Determined and Resilient Individual
- Willing team-player and excellent communicator
The teaching assistants at the school benefit from excellent support from the SENCO and for good performers there is always the opportunity of career progression along a variety of routes.