£70 - £85 per day
9 months ago
Long term perm
Teaching Assistant - Lewisham Secondary School - ASAP Start, Long term
A Lewisham Secondary school are seeking additional Teaching Assistants to join their team of support staff ASAP. Interview are commencing immediately, for an ASAP start, so please do not delay your application if you're interested in a Teaching Assistant position.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be work both in and out of class with lower ability and SEN pupils, aiding them with their academia & emotional, social wellbeing. You will work closely with the school's SENCO and inclusion team, as well as the Assistant Headteacher leading on pupils outcomes and achievement.
If you're a graduate interested in a Teaching Assistant position with the potential to lead onto teacher training, the school will often try to utilise your degree specialism by working with students on a closer basis in those subjects, i.e a Geography Graduate focusing more on the Humanities for example. Additionally, the school do offer both Salaried and Non-Salaried Teacher Training, offering excellent support and guidance to gaining Qualified Teacher Status.
Please read full details of this Teaching Assistant position before applying:
- Teaching Assistant
- £70 - £85 per day dependant on experience
- ASAP start
- Full Time, Entire Academic Year minimum
- Great for Graduates interested in SEN and/or teaching
- Working with a fantastic team of other Teaching Assistants
- Excellent Lewisham School - mixed sex
- Ever improving results and new facilities
- Welcoming, friendly atmosphere
- Long-standing client with great success stories for trainee teachers and Teaching Assistants
Interested in this Teaching Assistant position? Apply today and if shortlisted, you will be contacted within 24hrs!
Teaching Assistant - Lewisham Secondary School - ASAP start
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.