£70 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for experienced Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs to work in schools in Lewisham to support children across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Remedy Education has a constant flow of work available for primary support staff and includes day-to-day supply, short term and long-term blocks. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or looking to work specifically within a certain age bracket, we can provide you with flexible and tailored work options. Schools within Lewisham are ethnically diverse and have a rich and vibrant cultural mix and a fantastic place to start or progress your career.
About the Role
- Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs
- Covering EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Ability to work with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
- Daily rate from £70 depending on experience
- Flexible working days
- Working in primary school in the London Borough of Lewisham
About the School
- Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
- Assisting both mainstream students and those with additional needs
- Roles across all year groups available
- Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant / Primary TA will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum one term experience in a UK classroom
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy Education, please contact Carly Walters today.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.