£70 - £85 per day
12 months ago
Remedy Education are searching for an experienced Teaching Assistant for a fantastic primary school in Lewisham, South East London who has worked with children with special needs. The role will involve working in Key Stage 2 for the schools year 3 pupils with a focus on a child with Global delay and another with Speech & Language needs.
Located in the London Borough of Lewisham, the school is a short walk away from the underground station with good local bus services operating frequently.
Overview of the role: -
- Full Time SEN Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 and in small groups
- Children with Global Developmental Delay (GDD) and Speech & Language Difficulties
- Raising attainment of the class as a whole when required
- Assisting the teacher with the day to day responsibilities such as class preparation and setting activities
- Liaising with SENCO and writing reports on the children concerned
The head teacher is extremely kind and committed to go that extra mile for the schools staff. There will be opportunities to progress through on going training and development for the right individual.
The ideal candidate will have: -
- A teaching qualification
- Previous SEN experience
- Knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- An up to date DBS
- Passionate, adaptable, ambitious and dedicated
The school is looking to interview and trial soon so make sure to apply ASAP if you are looking for a year 3 teacher position.