£70 - £100 per annum
about 1 month ago
Teaching Assistant - Enfield, North London
Remedy Education are looking for a superb new SEN Teaching Assistant to come onboard and join an excellent SEN Provision based in Enfield, North London. This role would be perfect for an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience working with SEN Students on a 1-to-1 and in a group basis and would be providing support to KS2 students.
What the role offers:
- £70-£80 per day
- Rewarding day-to-day experiences
- Great career progression / on-site training days
- Safe working environment with COVID precautions
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working with Students with SEN needs (moderate-to-severe Autism, behavioural, emotional and learning difficulties and students with physical needs [wheelchair-bound]
- Has a valid DBS
- Available immediately as of the academic year
- Versatile and friendly with a can-do attitude
Remedy Education currently have a variety of job roles based in North London so if this role isn't for you but you have experience and or degree-educated looking to work in schools then also feel free to contact us. or ask for Brad on 020 8418 1390.