£75 - £90 per day
about 2 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Challenging Behaviour - Greenwich South East London
Remedy Education are currently recruiting SEN Teaching Assistants to work in a SEN school in Greenwich.
We are actively seeking a Teaching Assistant with strong behavioural management. The ideal candidate will be committed and looking for a stable, long-term post as this Alternative Provision will be looking to help develop and grow the successful candidate. This is a rapidly growing organisation with a fantastic and supportive SLY with CPD opportunities.
You will need previous experience along with strong communication skills, ideally we are looking for people who are Team Teach trained. The children at this school are all boys and range from primary through to secondary, and have SEN and SEMH.
- Long Term - ongoing contract
- Full time - Monday to Friday
- Specialist SEBD (Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties) School
- deal for an experienced, robust and engaging LSA/TA
- They also welcome candidates with experience in a mainstream school within their exclusion unit
Please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.