£75 - £90 per day
3 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our lovely mainstream primary school based in Lewisham. You will be working within the classroom helping students with their learning and education. You will also support the teacher with the daily running of the class and behaviour management.
This is a full time role starting ASAP on a long term basis.
The daily rate is £75-90 a day depending on experience.
The ideal teaching assistant will have experience working with low ability students across different subjects as well as running small intervention groups in certain subjects such as English and Maths. The school are looking for someone who is friendly, proactive and reliable. The ability to build strong relationships with students quickly is imperative as you will be working with different groups of students.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Previous support within a school or other transferable child-related experience
- A firm presence and strong behaviour management
- Previous one to one, small group work and/or whole class support
- Professional manner. Proactive, engaging and empathetic.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient and determined approach
- Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
To be considered for this role you must have an up to date DBS.