Tameside, Greater Manchester
£33 - £35 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client, Tameside Council is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their team.
- To support the Team Manager in improving the service delivery to children and young people and their families
- To provide mentoring, coaching, and co-working of complex cases with Social Workers
- To provide assistance and guidance to Social Workers in improving the quality of their written work
- To facilitate workshops and group work for Social Work staff to provide them the opportunity for reflection and improvement in quality of practice
- To contribute to overall strategic planning of the service and to the development of high quality services.
- To assist the Management Team in developing the team to ensure that the functions of the Unit are carried out effectively and in accordance with legislation, regulations guidance, standards and local procedures and priorities
- To participate in the improvement of the service in light of service user views, performance data and stakeholders feedback in accordance with Best Value principles
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly