£45.00 - £50.00 per hour + Depending on experience
6 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Systemic Therapist/Clinical Psychologist to work within Reading Council.
- Provide clinical/professional/technical advice and guidance in trauma-informed therapeutic interventions to colleagues, managers and partner agencies.
- To provide consultation and advice to colleagues providing a service to children and work alongside practitioners, including social workers and key workers, to provide clinically informed assessments and interventions to children, foster families and their networks.
- To engage in time-limited direct work, in collaboration with staff, to provide early and prompt assessment, intervention and support for young people and their foster families.
- To contribute to the assessment of risk and protective factors in cases
- To respond to child protection concerns that arise in the course of interventions, in line with child protection procedures and guidance, and to take responsibility for their own decision making in complex high-risk cases, within the supervisory framework.
- To take responsibility for promoting a positive view of TI and systemic approaches amongst schools, children and young people and their foster parents.
- To produce comprehensive, analytical reports for a range of arenas.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly