£30 - £31 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Swindon Borough Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Leaving Care Team.
- To provide statutory support to with children and families, which includes information and advice, assessment, support planning and safeguarding.
- Comply with legal frameworks for social care in line with personalisation principles, which aim to put individuals, families and communities at the heart of care and wellbeing.
- Operate within defined budgets for social care.
- Work in partnership and liaison with partners, voluntary sector organisations and others to provide coordinated support for individuals and /or families.
- To ensure accurate and timely recording of all information and activity onto the social care records database in accordance with work targets set by the Team Manager and Supervisor.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly