£35 - £38 per hour
22 days ago
- To ensure that the Council fulfils all statutory duties within the relevant service area and set performance standards to improve outcomes for vulnerable service users and safeguarding is prioritised.
- To make best use of resources to ensure that all work coming into the service is allocated and managed in accordance with relevant statutory/non-statutory processes and departmental policies and procedures. .
- To provide management oversight to monitor the quality of service delivery and outcomes to ensure that this is completed to good standards and undertaken within relevant time scales and is legally compliant practice.
- To identify, produce and utilise data to understand current demand, historical patterns and likely future trends. Scrutinise system performance and devise and implement effective and timely improvement plans.
- To identify significant incidents, events or trends, including managing risk within the delivery of the service and inform managers in order to ensure effective management decisions are taken to resolve issues
- Using a facilitate and reflective approach and using constructive challenge, create a team culture to ensure that the best outcomes are achieved and that positive outcomes for service users are placed at the heart of practice.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.