£36 - £38 per hour
6 days ago
Our client, Surrey County Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Childrens Assessment Team. Please enquire on location, must be a car driver
- Manage a caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision, undertaking focused, analytical assessments, SMART plans and reviews that have clear objectives and outcome measures in order to ensure that all vulnerable children receive a service that reflects the Council's commitment to safeguarding and putting the needs of individual children first.
- Demonstrate and model good practice that reflects a commitment to relationship- and strengths-based practice, working collaboratively with children, young people and their families
- Work directly with children and young people to establish their lived experiences, wishes and feelings, using a variety of techniques, as required.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly