£40 - £42 per hour
about 2 months ago
This role entails Supervising 7 Personal Advisors.
Responsible for around 130 care leavers all claiming asylum or former asylum seekers
To be successful for this role you must have;
- Knowledge of Children's Services processes and regulations for Care Leavers
- Knowledge and understanding of immigration and Asylum for care leavers and under 18's
- Child centred and focussed on achieving for children and young people
- Manage their own KPI's and drive performance in the team
- Support and develop staff
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.