£40 - £42 per hour
6 days ago
Our client, Surrey Council is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their SEND Front door team.
Please enquire on location, must be a car driver.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
- To use relevant legislation, statutory guidance, local policy and procedures and relevant research and learning to inform decision making for children.
- To ensure all information ascertained, actions undertaken, and social work analysis is recorded accurately; written in an appropriate child-focused manner; and within departmental timescales
- Provide consultation and advice to professionals regarding whether to make a referral into SPOC and/or how professionals can provide or signpost families to appropriate support
- Liaise with other agencies in providing effective children's services to individuals and families.
- To contribute to the development of effective and collaborative partnership working, including where appropriate acting as or developing links between the SPOC and specific partner agencies
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly