£38 - £42 per hour
10 days ago
· To take the lead and co-ordinate ACT's Referral Pathway.
· To effectively manage the enquiries and referrals into ACT.
· To be actively involved in assessing risk and leading on Consultations at ACT
· To attend Strategy and Multi Agency Meetings, Case Conferences and Child in Need meetings.
· To have some involvement in the assessment of families and carers
· Conduct and apply AIM2 assessment with Children and adolescents and their families and carers (training will be provided)
· To work closely with partnership agencies around cases of sexually harmful behaviour
· To write reports focusing risk enhancing and risk diminishing factors
· Able to make sound decisions
· Able to case conceptualise
· Demonstrate confidence when dealing with high risk situations
· Make effective judgements about risk and accountability in decision-making around cases
· Have extensive knowledge around child protection
· Have some understanding and knowledge of sexually harmful behaviour
Assessment and Review
* Use assessment procedures discerningly in response to the presenting needs
* Apply risk assessment tools to ascertain level of risk, eg: AIM2
* Use clinical and professional judgement, employing a range of interventions to assess risk
* Undertake assessment and planning for safeguarding to support the multi-agency team, in line with current policies and procedures
* Take the lead in supporting multi agency teams when working and assessing children and young people who display harmful sexual behaviour
* Take a proactive role in developing safeguarding procedures, and take an active role in training delivered to the network by ACT
* As part of the supervision and appraisal process provide support with personal and professional development
* Take professional and personal responsibility for clear recording of analysis maintaining up to date case work records on the database as required by Surrey County Council.
* Take responsibility for working within the Directorate's data protection policies
Duties For All
Values: To uphold the values and behaviours of the organisation.
Equality & Diversity: To work inclusively, with a diverse range of stakeholders and promote equality of opportunity.
Health, Safety and Welfare: To maintain high standards of Health, Safety and Welfare at work and take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.