£35 - £37 per hour + Negotiable
30 days ago
Supporting Social Worker - Kinship Fostering Team - Cardiff Council - Up to £37ph!
The role will require:
- Provision of necessary support for our kinship foster carers in meeting all of their role requirements as kinship foster carers
- Ensuring that appropriate training and respite provision for kinship foster carers is regularly reviewed
- Contribution to the undertaking and completion of annual foster carer reviews
- Providing and recording regular supervision of kinship foster carers on their caseload
- Undertaking of required visits to kinship foster carers on their caseload
- Contribution and availability to support the Kinship Team duty system
- Attendance at regular team meetings
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.