Tower Hamlets, London
£70 - £95 per day
about 2 months ago
Supply Teachers needed in and around Tower Hamlets!
Remedy Education are currently recruiting EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Supply Teachers to work in our client Primary Schools in Tower Hamlets.
Supply Teaching offers a flexible approach with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to permanent jobs.
We are on the lookout for passionate NQTs or experienced teachers that hold QTS. As a Supply Teacher, you will be working in different schools and must be able to provide them with an outstanding service.
The key skills of Supply Teachers include:
- Good behaviour management
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
- The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
Benefits of working for Remedy Education:
- We will put you first - we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our Supply Teachers
- We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
- We ensure that each Teacher has their own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
What do we look for in Supply Teachers?
- You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
- You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply Teacher opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Renee at Remedy Education directly.