Tower Hamlets, London
£100 - £200 per day
12 days ago
Are you looking to continue teaching without the commitment and work load?
Are you after part-time/flexible working?
Would you like to gain valid experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role?
Then supply teaching may be for you! We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout Tower Hamlets and help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice.
As a supply teacher working you will be required to;
* Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
* Supportive and understanding of all students' needs.
* Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student's learning in the classroom.
* Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in Tower Hamlets
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Flexible working.
* To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
* The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across Tower Hamlets
* To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.