£32 - £35 per hour
SSW - S_1552324462
2 months ago
Supervising Social Worker, Fostering Team, Surrey, up to £35ph
An experienced Supervising Social Worker is needed to join an already established fostering service.
You will have previous experience working within a fostering setting.
Main duties include:
- Assess, supervise and support foster carers and their families in providing care for 'Looked After Children'.
- Ensure that children and young people are adequately protected in line with council departmental policies and procedures and relevant legislation including recording, report writing, file access, complaints, confidentiality and SWIFT.
- Present Foster Carer Assessments (Form F and Regulation 38s), as well as annual reviews to the Foster Panel.
- Ensure that 'Looked After Children' reach their full potential in respect of the five outcomes and have equal access to services.
- Contribute towards the Recruitment Programme to increase our pool of foster carers, and ensure that foster carers receive adequate and appropriate training for the tasks they fulfil.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Up to date working knowledge of relevant fostering legislation
- Car driver/owner essential due to location
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.