Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour + Depending on Experience
23 days ago
Supervising Social Worker - Stockport Council - Fostering Service - Up to £30ph!
- 37 Hours, Full Time
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Stockport Council's fostering service. You will be joining a well-established successful service who welcome creativity and innovation. The service has within it three teams: the Connected Carers team, the Recruitment and Assessment team, and the Support and Supervision team. The latter two teams work with mainstream enquirers, applicants and foster carers.
- The main tasks of the role consist of the support and supervision of mainstream foster carers and connected carers.
- Immediate start.
- 3 month sickness cover. May be extended.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.