£32 - £35 per hour + flexible working, mobile phone, laptop
11503 - Dee_1599638770
22 days ago
Supervising Social Worker, Adoption & Permanency Service, Surrey
An experienced Supervising Social Worker is needed to join an already established fostering service.
You will have previous experience working within a fostering setting.
This position is based within the Adoption & Permanency Service that provides a Duty Service to Children's Teams who are seeking placements for children with whom they are working.
Surrey offer flexible working, mobile phones and laptops along with competitive pay rates - up to £35ph
Main duties include:
- Promote Corporate Parenting by working alongside Social Workers and other agencies to ensure children's care plans are met.
- Ensure that children and young people are adequately protected in line with SCPC and departmental policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Recording, report writing, file access, complaints, confidentiality and SWIFT.
- Present Foster Carer Assessments (Form F and Regulation 38s), as well as annual reviews to the Foster Panel.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Knowledge of relevant fostering legislation
- Car driver/owner essential due to location
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.