£75 - £85 per day
29 days ago
Strong SEN Learning Support Assistants - Lewisham, South East London
£75-85 a day
Remedy are looking for a number of strong SEN Learning Support Assistants who are able to join our lovely secondary school based in Lewisham, South East London.
This school support mainstream and SEN students, you will be working within the SEN department supporting students with ASD and challenging behaviour. The role will include working with mixture of students with varied learning needs. The main expectation of this LSA role will require you to provide 1-1 student support and, if needed, supporting small groups of students within a classroom setting.
This current LSA post is ideal for candidates with previous LSA experience, who may have worked with children with ASD, ADHD and Learning Difficulties.
You will support the children to develop, understand, and implement positive behaviour using praise and reward to guide them.
- Long term role that will go permanent for the right candidate
- £75-£85 a day
- Full time
- ASAP start (September 2020)
- Lewisham South East London
- Monday to Friday
To be accepted for this role you need:
- At least 2 years experience working within a school
- Must have worked with any SEN before
- Must be able to support students within the classroom
- Must have an up to date DBS
If you are interested in a LSA role please apply for this role, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.