£75 - £85 per day
21 days ago
Long term perm
Male SEN/PMLD Teaching Assistant Autism, PMLD & Behaviour Difficulties focus.
A fantastic SEN School are looking for a Male SEN Teaching Assistant to join their SEN College for an ASAP start.
The School has stressed that the appointed individual must have a good understanding of both Autism,PMLD & behaviour difficulties.
You will be working on a 1:1 basis or in small groups.
- Male SEN Teaching Assistant Working 1:1 with a boy in KS3
- Supporting a child with Autism (SEN) & Behaviour issues
- 1:1 & group basis Fantastic support from the SENCo and Deputy Head Teacher
- Full Time & Long-term position - Scope for a permanent contract
PERSONAL SPECIFICATION 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University Strong academics throughout required: A-Levels & GCSEs Child related experience is desirable, but not essential Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum & SEN Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDY EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Remedy Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Remedy Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'