£22.00 - £25.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Strategy Manager to work within Southwark Councils Children and Families Division.
- To lead and manage service improvement projects and programmes across the range of service development functions, as required, including research and policy development, strategic projects, project management and business planning.
- To keep abreast of new technology and research, analyse and report on IT systems that may benefit Children & Families Services
- To provide expert strategic intelligence to senior managers of the Council in readiness for policy changes and to ensure compliance with national practice standards and requirements.
- To lead on delivery of communications and implementation plans to ensure policy is embedded into practice across operational and supporting teams.
- To lead policy and performance improvement projects and the implementation of policies within services and across the division, including the development of a collaborative approach with organisation development.
- To develop an integrated approach to strategic project and policy implementation across the department, to ensure the engagement of Finance, commissioning and other associated service support functions.
- To develop and lead a program of service improvement projects across the division.
- To ensure that divisional policies and projects deliver the strategic priorities of the Council as expressed within the Corporate Plan.
- To proactively research, identify and assimilate knowledge in relation to best practice and policy change across the Children's Services sector
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly