Bradford, West Yorkshire
£500.00 - £560.00 per day + Depending on experience
24 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Strategic Commissioning Manager to work within Bradford Metropolitan District Council.
- To develop and manage a comprehensive Commissioning strategy for the department, maximising outcomes, and ensuring value for money.
- To promote and develop joint commissioning work through the Children's Trust, other statutory bodies and with the Voluntary, Community and Independent sectors to pool resources to deliver services effectively.
- To develop and implement an effective commissioning process which includes comprehensive service specifications built within the department's performance management framework.
- To work with operational managers to design and commission services ensuring that they closely reflect service, departmental, Council and Children's Trust objectives including children's social care.
- To commission new services, secure funding (including deployment of grants and oversight of bidding processes) ensuring clear specifications, appropriate tendering or similar processes are in place and appropriate contractual arrangements are made, including arrangements for non-compliance.
- Ensure that service developments and commissioning exercises recognise local and national strategies and are based, where possible, on evidence of what works.
- Ensure that quality, effective outcomes and value for money are monitored and reported on and used to influence future commissioning decisions.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly