Up to £321.03 per day
3 months ago
Camden are looking for an experienced Strategic Commisioner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To lead and manage the end-to end delivery of the project cycle - ensuring the commitments set out in the MyEnds funding application are met and communicated.
2. To embed effective project, change and risk management frameworks throughout the life of the project cycle
3. To implement a robust and effective procurement strategy when commissioning services agreed by children, young people and the Steering Group.
4. To ensure that activities are aligned to political, strategic, and economic drivers and that priorities on each estate effectively engage decision makers maintaining the core purpose of OFOB.
5. To ensure that stakeholders, partnership relations, and young people are effectively engaged and involved in service improvement, transformation, and commissioning activity.
6. Manage the monitoring and performance reporting to OFOB Steering Group, VRU and its appointed researchers/evaluators/auditors.
7. Effectively manage OFOB budget and spends, seeking authorisation as required through the OFOB governance structure/steering group
8. To ensure contextual safeguarding is a high priority and ensure all commissioned services/activities are aware of their responsibilities in their organisations.
9. To embed effective forward planning and to proactively identify opportunities for service development.
10. Embed the principles of youth participation in our work.
11. Work with the young people, the steering group and stakeholders to explore programme sustainability and or legacy outcomes.