Stockport, Greater Manchester
£32 - £33 per hour
21 days ago
Our client Stockport council are currently looking for a social worker to join their MASH team.
Children's Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
Have good knowledge and understanding of thresholds and being able to apply this to screening making appropriate well balanced recommendations, within time frame
- ensure child is the focus of contact
- take calls from professionals, parents and members of the community
- Collate information from partner agencies and process information
- input information on operating system
- have understanding of consent
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply