£25 - £29.93 per hour
4 days ago
Our client, Staffordshire County Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Looked After Children team.
- Holding and managing a full caseload, prioritizing all work in accordance with the Directorate's Policies and Procedures, standing orders, budgets and all relevant legislation.
- Complying at all times with the policy and procedures of the Children and Life-Long Learning Directorate in respect of all aspects of work.
- Ensuring that all work is completed within the stated timescales in accordance with both national and local policy.
- Planning, carrying out and monitoring all activities required for individual children and families to ensure that the five Every Child Matters Outcomes are achieved in conjunction with other agencies.
- Undertaking regular reviews of individual children's and family's situations and to use the outcome to formulate new arrangements and plans in conjunction with service users and other agencies
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly