25 days ago
Sports Coach/ PE Assistant- Redbridge, East London
Are you looking to continue your career in the sports coaching industry?
We are currently recruiting for a Sports Coach to join a Secondary School/College who provide education for students outside of mainstream school.
We require individuals with the passion to make a difference to children's lives through sport. Your main duties will be;
- To plan, deliver and assess curriculum PE lessons to Teenagers/Young offenders up to KS4/KS
- To deliver structured sessions to pre-school children in week day and weekend clubs.
- To plan and deliver afterschool and holiday sports clubs to children aged between 11 & 18
- Work to tight deadlines, ensure lesson plans, pupil assessments and any other evidence of teaching and learning are recorded and submitted to your line manager
- Run, and assist the running of Sports for students within an alternate provision for students who might have SEMH and mild SEN needs
To be considered for this role please attach your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you would like to be considered and why you would be a good fit for this role