Thornton Heath, Surrey
13 days ago
Speech and Language therapist in SE19
You will require:
- Valid Speech & Language Degree
- HPC registration
- A valid, enhanced CRB
- Identifying children's developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders;
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a variety of causes;
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes;
- Advising carers and teachers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
- Assessing communication environments;
- Monitoring and evaluating students' progress;
- Working on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy;
- Writing and maintaining confidential case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals;
- Managing a caseload taking account of priority cases, waiting lists, successful outcomes, referral and discharge of service users;
- Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
This is a temporary post for the first instance with the opportunity to become permanent.
The role is demanding but extremely rewarding. Please send your CV ASAP if this is you!