£70 - £80 per day
17 days ago
Speech & Language Teaching Assistant - Islington, North London - September 2020
If you can't wait to begin a career in Speech & Language across the Early Years and are passionate about supporting Reception aged students with SEN to achieve the Early Learning Goals, then this Early Years Speech & Language Teaching Assistant position at this nurturing, inclusive and multicultural, happy school is for you.
- Early Years Speech & Language Teaching Assistant
- September 2020
- Islington, North London
- £70-80 depending on experience
- Long Term, Full-Time position
Person Specification & Role - Speech & language Teaching Assistant
- A patient strong-willed Teaching Assistant who possesses an ambition to support the Early learning for students that have Speech & language difficulties
- A Speech & language Teaching Assistant who has a naturally compassionate approach to teaching and supporting those with Speech and Language needs.
- A Natural ability to encourage a curiosity to learn new skills as an Early Years Speech & language Teaching Assistant
- Able to communicate in an appropriate manner with teachers, pupils and parents
- You will have the drive to build strong relationships quickly and effectively and accept more responsibility if required.
- Work effectively as an Early Years Speech & Language Teaching Assistant under the guidance of an experience Class Teacher and inspirational SENCO
The School - Speech & language Teaching Assistant
This school is an inclusive primary found in Islington and is a few minutes' walk from the local train and tube stations. It meets the needs of every student including its above average number of SEN students and is heavily oversubscribed. Considered to be a cornerstone of the local community, this school is often the host of a multitude of events and activities. Strong behavioural policies in place has led to more time for teaching which in turn has seen exam results greatly improve. Having established a tradition of supplementing top classroom education with advanced pedagogical equipment and facilities the school has invested in an outdoor learning space including a science garden for the use of all students and teachers across the school.
For more information please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education for more information.