£75 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Specialist SEN Support - School
Lambeth South East London
Remedy education are looking for a SEN Support Assistant for a school in Lambeth South East London that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with special educational needs. The school is looking for focused and skilled specialist teaching assistants that are enthusiastic about developing the personal independence and well being of vulnerable children.
The Candidate - Specialist SEN Support
- Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD)
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
- PECS/Makaton/BSL/Sign Along training would be preferred
The role will involve helping students in their personal care including toileting, personal hygiene and eating and drinking assisting pupils in their day to day needs, working alongside other staff to help the students progress with their independence and well being.
You will support the class teacher throughout the day
- ASAP Start
- Long term position
- Based within a school in Lambeth South East London
- £70-90 a day
Please apply now or contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.