£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a Psychology Graduate?
Are you looking to further your Psychology studies and require experience you help you get there?
The role will involve you working closely with the SENCO, engaging with students and keeping them focused in class. The children may have a variety of special needs and learning difficulties, you will need to be open-minded and have a positive attitude to create a suitable working environment for them as a special needs teaching assistant.
- Hard working
- Have a passion for supporting students with special needs
- Degree (Psychology is preferred but not essential)
- Experience in supporting SEN children is also desired, but not essential
- Ideal role for those aiming to do a master's degree in educational/clinical/forensic/child psychology and want relevant experience
- Located in the London Borough of Camden
- Central location - fantastic transport links
- Staff are welcoming and friendly, may advise on how to progress from a teaching assistant role.
School are looking to hire in September and interviews will be conducted ASAP and trial days in September.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
If you think you are the right person for this role the please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.