£75 - £90 per day
6 months ago
Special needs Teaching Assistant - Greenwich, South East London
- Long term to permanent
- Based in Greenwich, South East London
- Immediate start
- £75-90 a day
This fantastic, specialist school located in Greenwich is seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their passionate and sociable team.
- Excellent Training and supportive senior leadership tea
- Role for SEN Teaching Assistant available immediately
- Long Term/Interim, Full-Time post SEN Teaching Assistant
- Salary for SEN/ASD Teaching Assistant £70.00 - £90.00 per day
- Psychology and criminology Graduates required (some SEN experience is preferred)
The school operate on an ethos of being welcoming and empathetic and they genuinely care about their learners and their staff. They are a specialist learning provision that is currently looking to employ a SEN teaching Assistant. The school is proud to provide 'Learning for Life' for pupils aged 4 - 19 with emotional and behavioural difficulties, ASD, ADHD and mild to moderate learning needs.
The Head teacher is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant who has a professional and outgoing personality and an empathetic manner coupled with excellent communication skills. Being able to build open and supportive relationships with pupils is a must!
To be considered for this role you must have a current DBS and previous experience.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.