£80 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Special Needs Teaching Assistant - South East London, Greenwich
We are currently recruiting for an experienced SEN teaching assistant to join a SEN School. This position is for an immediate start and will continue for the rest of the academic year 2019.
You will be required to assist SEN pupils with learning on a 1-2-1 and small group basis.
- The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience as a teaching assistant
- Experience of special educational needs
- One to one support and group support work
- Genuine passion in education
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional manor
Our lovely school in South East London that supports SEN students, our lovely primary school are looking for a new member to join their team.
The school is located in Hackney with great transport links.
- Full time
- Long term position
- £80-85 a day
- Based in East London
- Immediate start
If you are interested in this role please apply now, if you want more information please contact Sophie at Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390.