East London, London
£70 - £90 per day
15 days ago
Special Needs Teaching Assistants required for client schools in East London
Remedy are looking for Special Needs Teaching Assistants to start asap on an ongoing basis. The role requires a special needs teaching assistant that can hit the ground running, and can adapt well to various classroom settings. Our SEN needs are broad and varied from school to school, moving/ handling could be needed alongside of Team Teach training. We recruit for day to day, temporary and permanent, special needs schools, alternative provisions, pupil referral unit and Mainstream.
Start date: ASAP
Often, short term contracts lead to repeat, longer-term work and permanent placements for candidates that have impressed during placements.
If you are a special needs teaching assistant in or near East London and looking for a new position, then please get in touch as soon as possible.
A special needs teaching assistant with varied capabilities are welcome, as well as if you can cover specialisms in behaviour management we would love to hear from you!
Remedy connects professionals to roles that meet their needs and career goals. We do this by spending time getting to know your aspirations and strengths, and match these to suitable roles.
We aim to build a lasting relationship with you so that we can develop a network of professionals to improve the local education landscape. And most importantly, we enable you to inspire students to reach their full potential.
Benefits of working for Remedy:
- We offer you a wide range of opportunities to work in a variety of educational settings including: Mainstream Primary and Secondary schools and academies, pupil referral units (PRU), special educational needs (SEN) and alternative provision (AP).
- We offer regular professional development opportunities through workshops and lesson observations including support and guidance around:
- Basic awareness of child protection and safeguarding
- Effective behaviour management approaches
- Special educational needs and disabilities advice
- Introduction to effective lesson planning
- Assessments for learning overview (AFL)
- Effective questioning techniques
- School performance measures
Remedy ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles. Please contact me on 0204 531 0058 or send your CV