£75 - £85 per day
2 months ago
Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Do you want to join an outstanding school in the Havering area where staff are engaged and motivated?
If yes to any of the above - please keep reading!
- Start Date: September
- Salary: £75-85 a day - Role & Experience dependant.
- Hours: 35 weeks per year - Term Time only
- Contract: Full Time
Remedy Education are looking for Teaching Assistants to work in a high achieving Mainstream Secondary School where you will be supporting students with speacial needs.
We are looking for TAs with experience in Special Educational Needs to join the schools growing team, having the flexibility to work in whole class situations and also on a one to one basis when required. This role is suitable for people who are both experienced and those starting out in their careers as they have an amazing training programme in place for staff at all levels.
This role is a full time, term time only position from September.
- To support the education and progress of an assigned child who needs additional support with their learning.
- To complement the work of the teaching staff in the classroom by contributing to a range of teaching and learning activities with a child on a one to one or small group basis.
- To assist with planning, preparation and development of work programmes for an individual and prepare resources to support learning activities.
- To monitor and evaluate the child's progress and report on this to the class teacher.
- To maintain records of intervention: completion of daily log book, upkeep of a personal folder of pupil need, records of 1:1; and to make these available for inspection upon request by the SENDco or other another senior member of staff.
- To work collaboratively as part of a team to ensure that the well-being, social and personal development of the assigned child enhances learning opportunities and life skills.
- To develop and uses specialist skills, in for example, literacy, numeracy or science, to contribute to student learning.
- To contribute to the wellbeing of children according to our policy.
- To participate in our cycle of professional development
For more information please click apply to send your CV and a consultant will contact you.
Or if you are interested and would like to find out more immediately, please get in touch with Brookland on 0208 418 1390