Up to £450 per day
about 1 month ago
- To lead on the strategic implementation of the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017 for the council through:
- The development of innovative services to meet new prevention and relief targets including the strategic oversight of the Prevention Hub where all activities relating to the new prevention and relief duty under the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017 will take place.
- Creating an effective partnership working with internal and external agencies which will lead to effective predictive modelling and the issuing of personalised Housing Plans by such agencies
- To provide a continuous learning environment for other local authorities in light of the new legislation
- To provide up to date data to the Central and Local Government which will aid the department in its implementation of the new Act
- To provide the strategic oversight for the following services:
- Prevention and Homelessness Assessment Service
- Integrated Youth Homelessness Service
- Gateway Customer Service
- The Reablement Service
- The Financial Inclusion service (distributing in excess of 1.2million per annum to household to prevent homelessness
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.