Up to £400 per day
3 months ago
This role is a key part of the integrated commissioning team within the Southwark Borough Based Team which is jointly funded with Southwark Council. The role therefore is a joint role within a joint programme team aligned to the shared objectives of the two organisations.
The post holder will have a significant role in building working relationships and collaboration between Partnership Southwark partners.
As part of this team the post holder will be aligned to and will contribute to the delivery of a specified programme of work which will focus on a defined population within Southwark.
The post holder will support the development of the Borough Based team in Southwark by working with the core team to co-ordinate the delivery of a complex programme of work centred around delivery of the core South East London and Southwark core priorities.
The post holder will also significantly contribute to planning for continuous reduction in health and wellbeing inequalities across the borough in collaboration with the wider system through Partnership Southwark.
- Play a leading role in developing integrated pathways, facilitating and promoting innovation and transformation to improve outcomes. Working with key stakeholders and professional leads including clinicians to identify needs and priorities for populations, in line with local regional and national policies.
- Using the Bridges to Health and Wellbeing methodology develop measurable outcomes for the population programme and hold a key contributory responsibility for their delivery.
- Provide expertise and leadership in translating / interpreting relevant national, regional and local policy and direction associated with developing, transforming and improving local services and support for residents of Southwark.
- Create a much stronger emphasis on prevention and targeted early action as well as deeper integration across health and social care, and wider council services, including adult social care, housing, continuing care and quality and performance
- Take a key role in both the delivery of a population based transformation programme and support the delivery of aligned programmes within Partnership Southwark.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.