£34.50 - £47.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Southampton - Team Manager, Children's Services, £47.50 per hour
Experienced Team Manager needed for a Children & Families team in Southampton.
The joint Health and Social Care Plan sets out the priorities for Children, Young People and their families and contributes to the city vision of "a city of opportunity where everyone thrives".
Where children need to be safeguarded, they want to offer effective and impactive services through a skilled and committed workforce.
Practice Managers will report to the Locality Leads for their service/locality area under the direction of the Head of Service for Safeguarding, will lead the operational function of social care delivery to ensure a timely, effective and high-quality response to children in need of help and protection.
Main duties include:
- To have experience of managing statutory social work teams to deliver services to children and their families.
- Experience of collaborative working with Partner agencies
- To have managed aspects of team performance including goal setting and performance review.
- To have experience of recruitment and selection of team members in accordance with relevant policies and legislation
- To demonstrate an understanding of equality issues and how they affect the workplace and individual behaviours.
- To have experience of managing finances connected to a budget and operating in accordance with financial policy and requirements.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Excellent level of IT literacy to be able to use self-service, digital user platforms and applications and MS Office.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.