£32 - £35 per hour
about 1 month ago
Southampton - Senior Practitioner, Learning Disabilities, up to £35ph
As an experienced Social Work Practitioner, you will hold more challenging and complex casework with adults with care and support needs.
The service is responsible for triaging, signposting and delivering a range of support to adults who are deemed to have a range of care and support needs, their families and carers.
The team operate a hybrid working model, therefore it would be desirable if the candidate is local and can attend the office from time to time.
Main duties include:
- Provide a service to adults with care and support needs, their families and carers who meet the threshold for statutory social work intervention.
- Assessing, planning and reviewing the needs for appropriate services and providing reports.
- Providing advice, support and information to meet adults with care and support needs in partnership with families and carers.
- Commit to the protection and safeguarding of adults with care and support needs and value and respect their views and needs.
- Contributing to the development of the team and service ensuring service users are provided with effective services ensuring anti discriminatory practice and in accordance with agreed performance standards.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience within adult social care
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.