South West London, London
£40000 - £44000 per annum
18 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner to join our client's Referral and Assessment Team.
You will be joining an ambitious Children's service with strong leadership and clear lines of support. As a Senior Practitioner, you will work in a small team containing a mixture of Social Workers/Seniors and Team Manager and you will have dedicated time set aside for quality reflective supervision.
As a Senior Practitioner, you will benefit from:
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Pension Scheme
- Manageable caseloads for every Social Worker
- Dedicated time for reflective supervision
- Excellent Learning and development opportunities with bespoke training for every social worker
- Social Workers and Team Managers have easy and regular access to the leadership team
- To be a Senior Practitioner you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people
- You will be a fantastic communicator.
- A resilient worker, able to work effectively in a team or on your own initiative, taking ownership and responsibility.
- Confident and competent with relevant statutory and regulatory frameworks and with an appropriate range of professional interventions.
- A solution focused person with the ability to deal with sensitive issues.
- Keen to support the development of others, investing in their journey as a Social Worker
The successful Social Practitioner will have the following:
- Social Work qualification, with valid Social Work England registration
- 4 years+ Post qualified experience in Children's Services
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly