South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
£32 - £35 per hour + £150 per week accommodation
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Social Worker for their Intake and Assessment Team for South Gloucestershire Council.
To undertake assessments of the needs of children and their families taking into account their views, and to ensure that a comprehensive plan is in place which have been discussed, and where possible, agreed by all parties
* To work collaboratively with professionals from both within the Children's Services Division and other multi disciplinary services to ensure that plans are carried out effectively in the best interest of children and families.
* To maintain accurate and full records of contact and interventions with service users in line with the department's policies and procedures. Your Skills
* Be able to gather information quickly and effectively so as to inform judgement for interventions including in crises, and in response to challenge, or in the absence of complete information
* Ability to communicate with compassion and authority in challenging situations and with resistant individuals
* Sustain and model engagement with people in fluctuating circumstances and capacities, including where there is hostility and risk.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*