14 days ago
Our client, Somerset County Council is looking for a social worker to join their Safeguarding team.
As a Family Safeguarding Social Worker you will:
- Undertake expert assessments to understand the needs of children and their families.
- Provide direct work with children about their hopes and aspirations, feelings and experiences, and direct work with parents/carers about their hopes and aspirations and their own life experiences. Using direct work to understand the lived experience of children and their families and how best to support positive changes, and where necessary safeguard children.
- Support families to form family safety plans that work for them.
- Provide access to and co-ordination of specialist support services.
- Have access to high quality reflective group case supervisions.
- Have close working relationships with adult workers within the multi-disciplinary team.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
* Substantial experience in a Referral & Assessment team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.