about 1 month ago
Social Worker Needed - Staffordshire County Council - Care Planning And Court Team - ***£29.93PH***
Staffordshire County Council require Social Workers for their Safeguarding Teams across the County.
- You will need experience in being a part of a busy Front Line Safeguarding team managing cases
- Carried out Core Assessments on families
- Respond to crisis situations such as child abuse
- Completing visits within statutory timescales
- Child Protection and Child in need cases.
If this is something you feel you have the skillset for and would like to find out more then get in contact with Elliot - or give me a call on 0208 418 7676.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.